Solved

Lack of Updates

• 23 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello 

I have ordered an iPhone 15 plus with ID Mobile and have had no updates at all besides telling me my order is being processed. I have already had money taken out my account but was told via live chat that I was waiting to ‘pass security checks’.

i am aware there is probably lots of people ordering the new iPhone but why has money been taken before security checks? 

After chasing this up via live chat I was then told it had been accepted and my delivery was processing and that I should receive and email shortly. I have still not received any email.

If I would have known the customer service would have been this bad I wouldn’t have started a contact with ID Mobile. The lack of updates is terrible I have a broken phone and using it whilst waiting for a new one is not exactly easy…

icon

Best answer by Tom 29 September 2023, 12:55

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jordan Luke Price 

I’m sorry you feel this way, with the delays of iPhone 15 orders there may be some gaps between notification of where your order is as we’re awaiting the stock.

If you haven’t heard anything further about your order, I’d recommend getting in touch directly so we can check.

If you’d like us to get in contact here, please let us know.

Tom

I have been in touch many times and was eventually told the device is out of stock until the 12th of October. 

I was hoping to be informed of this sooner as when I had ordered the device I was fairly confident the website stated it was available from the 22nd of September.

I’m going to wait until the 12th and hopefully by then I will get some sort of email telling me my device is on its way 🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jordan Luke Price 

Glad to hear you were able to get an update.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?