Solved

Little to No Network Signal

• 21 November 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

Just joined iD on the weekend and all seemed to be working fine from my home.

However in the office today and i’m getting little to no network signal.  It seemed to work earlier but despite getting 4G, i was barely getting over 1MB speeds.  I now don’t seem to be getting any signal and the signal icon has an exclamation mark next to it.

I tried to use the Live Chat but kept getting a Live Chat transfer failure message.

I’ve restarted the phone several times, put it in and out of airplane mode and remove and reseated the sim but no change.

Help with this would be appreciated.

Not a good start!

icon

Best answer by andewhite 21 November 2022, 12:15

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Check network status at https://www.three.co.uk/support/network_and_coverage/network_support, for your work location.

Network status will show any problems or faults with the mobile network at your location.

Good luck @DutchBhoy7

Userlevel 1

Thanks for that @andewhite 

Just checked and there is an issue with a mast nearby apparently.

Hopefully will be fixed soon then.

Didn’t think to check 3’s coverage checker 🤦

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If your handset is supported for the iD Mobile Wi-Fi Calling service, and you’ve got a Wi-Fi network you can use at your work location, try iD’s Wi-Fi Calling service for calls & texts.

Good luck @DutchBhoy7
🍀

I've been with ID mobile over a year and the 5g network signal is absolutely horrendous half the time it's going to h+ which aint even 4g I pay £28:99 a month for unlimited data that I have to wait 10 minutes for anything to load the hotspot on the Motorola edge 20 pro handset never works if I wasn't bind by a 24 month contract I would have switched network long ago when the contract is up I'll be moving back to EE 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Jenleic41,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear about the coverage issues you are having.

Firstly it’s worth checking our Coverage Checker HERE to check the level of coverage we provide in the area.

Secondly you can check to see if there is any maintenance or unplanned outages in your local area HERE as this could be causing an impact with the levels of coverage.
If the links above show good coverage and no issues it may be a faulty handset or SIM card. It’s always worth trying the iD Mobile SIM in a different handset and a different SIM in your handset.

If you have a compatible handset, you should be able to use WiFi Calling to boost the signal when connected to a WiFi network. This will help eliminate Blackspots.

Kash

Garbage , I've never had these problems until today no network at all ?? I pay monthly for what ???

I pay monthly for this service.... what service ?? No network? Never had this problem before , 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I pay monthly for this service.... what service ?? No network? Never had this problem before , 

Unfortunately, probably a subscriber problem, which is preventing you from connecting to the mobile network @Zoe Hattersley11

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Zoe Hattersley11,

We did experience an issue with our services which has now been fixed.

Are you able to use your services again?

Kash

Why iD Mobile?