Solved

Live chat not working

• 4 December 2023
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 1

How do you actually use the live chat. Everytime I go on to the page it shows I'm not logged in and then the live chat service is not showing. 

I need to speak to someone. This no call centre is ridiculous! 

icon

Best answer by Tom 6 December 2023, 15:27

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Alim-2011, if you’re having trouble using the online Live Chat, perhaps reachout to iD customer services using: 

• Private message using Facebook Messenger.
  • DM on X (formerly Twitter).

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends). 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Alim-2011 

I’ve just loaded up the Live Chat page and had no issues with beginning a conversation, I’d recommend a different device or browser to access it if you’ve had issues.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Tom

Userlevel 1

When I click on the link. It shows me the page but there's no pop up to speak to someone. I'm guessing I need to login to use the chat. When I click log in and then log in. It takes me back to the home page and then I click on the link again and it shows I'm not signed in. Then the circle starts over again.

I understand your frustration. To use live chat, make sure you're logged in. If you encounter issues, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser cache. If the problem persists, reach out to customer support for assistance. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Okay @Alim-2011, if you’re having trouble using the online Live Chat, perhaps reachout to iD customer services using: 

• Private message using Facebook Messenger.
  • DM on X (formerly Twitter).

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends). 

Do not use Facebook messenger! It is terrible for your privacy and it can capture your personal details from the device. 

🤣 how much ID pays the boots who respond here? No chat is not working, hasn’t been working since the day 1 I took phone from them so does not working .

I want to cancel as my phone hasn’t arrived - they set up dd , sent mails etc but dpd can’t deliver afteroon or during weekends, so I’m unable to collect as I’m at work till 4pm .

Can I collect from Currys ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Alim-2011 

You don’t need to be logged in to access the live chat, I certainly haven’t been.

It may be worth trying the suggestions from @andewhite with Facebook and Twitter should live chat still be inaccessible for yourself.

Tom

Userlevel 4
Badge

Turn off any browser pop up blockers if you have difficulty with no CHAT pop up window.

As others suggest try another browser.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Anna K Ziemska 

No boots here, there’s a bot on the live chat to get some general information and direct you to the best spot but not on the community.

Would you like to cancel your order or have it redirected to a Currys store for a pick up?

Have you ordered directly via iD Mobile or via another vendor?

Tom

J

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Goldie791,

Is there anything that we can help with?

Please let us know and we would be happy to help.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?