Solved

missing charger

My Samsung galaxy A53s was delivered without a charging plug in the box? The cable has two phone ends so I cannot plug into my old charger plug which has a USB end. Please can you end me a charging plug that will fit the cable provided in the box.

icon

Best answer by andewhite 30 May 2022, 14:23

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The Galaxy A53 is sold excluding the charger, unless you live in Brazil.

You’ll need to get a different cable, or a new charger for the cable that came with the phone.

Good luck.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @Hayley Perrin, a good percentage of new phones aren’t supplied with power adapters these days. The manufacturers reckon the majority of their customers already own at least one suitable charger, and so they’ve stopped including them now for what they say are environmental reasons. You’ll need to purchase an adapter like this.

Thank you,

Rory

Hi @Rory , 

The phone also had a promotional offer when I ordered which said I would get a free phone travel power pack. When can I expect to receive this? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Hayley Perrin, did you meet all the terms of the offer?
If you did, it should have been shipped with your new Samsung handset.

Userlevel 2

I just upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy A13 and have had the same problem.  It means I’ll have to sell my old phone with no charger as I’ll need it for this one. Also a word of warning to others, the A13 doesn’t support many apps. My old phone was better. Wish I’d never upgraded….feels more like a downgrade! Stuck with it for 2 years now. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @CrazyDaisyB60

Most modern smartphones (Samsung, Apple, Google) now have taken this approach and other manufacturers are likely to follow suit.

Any upgrade purchased diredctly from us comes with a 30-day returns so if you are unhappy, you can process a return of this purchase and re-upgrade to one you are looking for.

Mohammed

I have just received Samsung A14 it stated fast speed charger included in offer , I have not received it .

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Anna Tierney,

Is this one of the free gifts shown here: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/claim-your-offer

Get a Belkin 20W Fast Charger

Step 1:
Order a Samsung Galaxy A14, A34 5G, A54 5G or S22 between 26/07/23 - 08/08/23 or whilst stocks last on selected tariffs and receive a Belkin 20w USB-C Mains Charger (White colour) worth £17.99, at idmobile.co.uk only.

Step 2:
Belkin 20w USB-C Charger will be dispatched with order. Offer is non-transferable, no cash alternative. If the purchase is returned the Belkin 20w USB-C Charger must also be returned. Subject to credit check and minimum term. 18+ only. Monthly price may increase in line with Consumer Price Index (CPI)+3.9%. Standard Network Terms and Conditions apply.

If so, this is only available on selected tariffs so likely the one you ordered is not applicable for the offer.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?