mobile network state

• 14 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Why is my device saying mobile network state disconnected I've tried everything it's been doing it for over a week 

Lauren 3 months ago

Hi could you send me a replacement SIM please 

Hi @Jaime-ann Bowen-jones, we will be able to arrange a replacement SIM. 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

-Lauren

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Jaime-ann Bowen-jones,

Welcome to the Community!

It sounds like you may be having an issue with your SIM card.

However please could you first test the SIM in a different handset.

If you still have the same issue you may require a replacement SIM card which we can get sent out or you can collect from a Curry’s store.

Kash

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Jaime-ann Bowen-jones, we will be able to arrange a replacement SIM. 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

-Lauren

If your device consistently displays the message "mobile network state disconnected" and you've exhausted troubleshooting options without success for over a week, it's essential to consider a few potential factors. Firstly, ensure that your device's airplane mode is turned off and that you have a valid and active SIM card inserted. Check your network settings to confirm that you are within range of your mobile carrier's service area and that mobile data and cellular connectivity are enabled. If the issue persists, it might be a problem with your SIM card, device, or even a network outage from your mobile carrier. In such cases, contacting your mobile carrier's customer support or visiting a service center for further assistance may be necessary to resolve the issue and restore your mobile network 0929 what network connection.

Why iD Mobile?