Question

mobile phone return

• 12 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi i was in the iD 14 day returns so i changed my mind about the phone and decided to return they opened up a case i sent the phone back but the item was delayed by royal mail it got delivered after the 30 day return was over and was today but the SIM has not been converted to Pay as you go and the account is still active 

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

As long as you requested the return and cancelation under said cooling off period then you will be fine. It will probably take a few days for iD Mobile to process the return too. If you have any concerns then maybe speak to a live chat agent?

Hi,

Thank you for your reply i was worried thanks for letting me know 😊

I haven’t been able to talk to iD everytime i try it says come back later the chat agents are busy but it worked earlier after waiting 1 hour but the chat was closed by the live chat agent. I cant even keep this contract if i wanted too as my current  provider messed me about saying that i won’t have to pay a termination fee when in fact i have to pay £120 to leave.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Mahir Khan,

We hope that you return issue is resolved and you managed to get help. Just in case you didn’t we will PM you.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?