Question

my free ear buds with my a54 5g

Hi there when will I Receive my ear buds as I have received my phone but not free ear buds like it say on my Agreement please can someone get in contact with me about it it was with curry thank you 

10 replies

Hi I also didn't receive my free earbuds and trying to contact any thing on id is impossible might try and cancel contract as not got a lot of faith with id

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Michael reynolds  and @Kim Butterworth,

If you ordered via Currys, please contact them directly.

If you ordered through us, please let me know which offer this is and I’ll advise further.

Mohammed

on line I upgraded my contract for a Samsung A54 5g which included a free pair of earbuds which was supposed to come with the phone delivery 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Michael reynolds, the buds offer was on selected unlimited plans only - was your plan eligible? 

yes it was I had an email with all my options to upgrade and this one was included 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I guess it’s possible the stock of buds available for this offer ran out before the offer end-date (08/08/23).
😕

so where do I stand regarding this offer?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I’m just a forum member like you @Michael reynolds
iD Mobile say it can take 72-hours or more for them to reply to user posts in this forum. 

I’d suggest asking iD customer services privately using Facebook Messenger, or Twitter (X) DM. 
The agents work until 8pm on weekdays. 

okey doky thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Michael reynolds 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?