• 13 March 2023
  • 3 replies

phone has been hacked and they want to charge me for early termination

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Kevsurfing,

Sorry to hear that.

Could you just give us a bit more information on this?

Has someone gained access to your device and files or has your number been ported out of the network (PAC fraud)?

Mohammed

hi it was a result of PAC fraud which they say was my fault as it went through website. they have just sent me a new sim10 days after the event with the same number which will be flagged as fraudulant as it was used in major english and american banks. and to be honest who would want a number that had been used by hackers. as i no longer have any faith in id’s security and t5here working practises i enquired about leaving which was met with a response of yep if you pay us 400 quid which after 10 days of no service and cancelled contract i think is discusing to say the least. they don’t give a dam about customersas long as they get their money sod the customer

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Kevsurfing,

Sorry to hear that you have been a victim PAC fraud.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?