Question

need help with bill

• 24 March 2022
  • 5 replies

So I now have 2 months of bills to pay & I am unable to pay both at once. 

Can I pay one month's bill tomorrow & the other within 2 weeks but have my services put back on?.. I urgently need my restrictions removed due to NEEDING family contact at this difficult time. 

Thank you, 

Brad

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Bradf,

You would need to make payment of only the outstanding amount in order to have your services back on. We’ll check your account in order to provide further support for your situation.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Ryan

Hi I'm messaging as struggling to pay my bill till the 13th of Marcus but worrying qs cab afford my phone to be cut offf is there anychqnxe we cab move the payment date 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi I'm messaging as struggling to pay my bill till the 13th of Marcus but worrying qs cab afford my phone to be cut offf is there anychqnxe we cab move the payment date 

Hey @Jade Jj,

What issues are you having with making your payment?

Do you mean you can’t afford to pay the bill which is due on the 13th or that you are having issues with paying this e.g. can’t afford to pay this bill due to being paid later this month?

Mohammed

Hi there my phone bill tried coming out today, I can’t afford it right now. Due to on universal credit, can anybody help thanks 

shawn stead 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Shawn28,

Sorry to hear that.

Have you been able to speak to someone to see if a hold can be put on your account or did you still need help?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?