need to speak to a person not a robot

• 13 April 2023
  • 9 replies

Hi,

I wonder if anyone could provide me a number got ID. Due to there being Fraud on my account this means thar the bill has stopped from being collected. You have restricted services and I need the phone for work. My new card arrives tomorrow so can pay the outstanding this. I can't get through to anybody to sort the issue out. 

9 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately, iD Mobile don’t have a telephone support helpline @Stacey Reeves
All their help & support is online. 

To avoid the live chat bot, type “talk to a person” after connecting.
The customer support team work until 8pm weekdays (and 6pm at weekends).  

I've done that over and over today. I'm been trying to get hold of someone since 9 this morning and now they are closed. I'm really annoyed at the service to be honest as you can't get anything sorted 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The iD live chat customer support team seems overwhelmed at the moment - it appears iD Mobile have got problems processing PAC submissions, and new iD account registration requests.

Have you tried contacting the iD social media customer support team, using Facebook (Messenger), or Twitter (by DM)?

The team work until 8pm weekdays (and 6pm at weekends).
🍀

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Stacey Reeves,

Welcome to the Community!

We have been extremely busy and are trying to assist all customers as quickly as possible.

We hope that you managed to get some assistance but If you still require assistance with this please let us know here.

Kash

I need to talk with agent

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I need to talk with agent

You can contact iD support using one of the following channels:

• Online Live Chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat (via a popup window in a browser).
  • Sending a private message with Facebook Messenger.
  • Sending a DM using X (formerly Twitter).

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).

One week before I am purchased a Sim only contract and done with retaining old number process. And I got a date for the process completion that is this week Tuesday till today it's not done. And I can't login the app. Kindly do the needful 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

One week before I am purchased a Sim only contract and done with retaining old number process. And I got a date for the process completion that is this week Tuesday till today it's not done. And I can't login the app. Kindly do the needful 

Okay @Flemin Francis Maliakal, I’m just a forum member like you.
For privacy and security reasons, forum members can’t look at customer accounts - I’d recommend contacting iD support using a preferred channels:

• Online Live Chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat (via a popup window in a browser).
  • Sending a private message with Facebook Messenger.
  • Sending a DM using X (formerly Twitter).

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Flemin Francis Maliakal,

Welcome to the Community!

I hope that you managed to contact someone via the methods that @andewhite provided.

If you still require assistance, you can let us know here.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?