Solved

network isnt working and cant access app

• 10 February 2024
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 2

You updated saying everything is working but it is still not working. Please advise what's going on?????

icon

Best answer by Toby Field 10 February 2024, 14:52

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

The Three network must still have an issue as I've just left the house and my mobile data isn't working. Had to connect to free WiFi.

Userlevel 1

Mine isn’t working either, can’t use my phone if I’m going out, serious pain in the ****

Userlevel 3
Badge

Keep an eye on this page https://www.three.co.uk/support/network-and-coverage/network-support

Userlevel 3
Badge

And guess what Three's coverage checker says there are no issues in my area! What a joke.

I live in Hampshire.  Just been out and had no network connections whilst out.  Emergency calls only for a while too.  Done restart, switch off.  Checked all settings.  Set roaming data on and data usage.  Nothing.  A real pain in the  **se!!!!!!  Not happy with this at all.  No networks showed being available whilst out.

Of course can’t check again until I leave the house.  I’ll be killed if I turned the Broad band off!!!!

Userlevel 1

No mobile or Internet for me all afternoon, in Shropshire. WTF! 

I have the same issue no mobile Internet all day today

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @David Clover, @Toby Field, @Cj1512, @Guzbry, @SBreeze & @Dean Gounden 

Hey there, we're very sorry for any disruption, we are aware of the issue/outage and we are currently working on this as a high priority. We hope to have this resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience with us.

Tom

Userlevel 3
Badge

I've seen an update from Three saying they believe all outages are now resolved. It's working for me now. The are giving people compensation if they complain. Will iD give customers anything?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Toby Field,

I understand how inconvenient this network issue was for customers who were impacted. To discuss this further please chat to our customer service team, or see our complaints procedure page here

Kash

Why iD Mobile?