new contract

• 30 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello. 
I have ordered a new phone and started a new contract with ID. I am already a customer. I need phone number to be swapped to the new sim and my ID app to be updated with new contract. 

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sounds like you haven’t upgraded your original iD contract and plan @Charlotte Elizabeth Flatt.

Unfortunately, you can’t transfer your number from your original iD account, over to your new iD contract. 

To manage your new iD contract (network connection) online, you’ll need to register again, using a different username (email address). You can register online at https://my.idmobile.co.uk.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Charlotte Elizabeth Flatt thanks for getting in touch. 

OK, you have a couple of options. As you are not able to port your number within the same network (i.e. port from iD to iD), only upgrade; you can port your current iD number from your current contract to a Pay As You Go SIM. You would then be able to port this back to a new iD contract. This is otherwise known as a triangular port. Or you can cancel your current contract and keep the new one with a new number. I hope this helps explain things, but if you have any further questions, please let us know. Thanks. 

Why iD Mobile?