Question

new contract issues

• 19 July 2023
  • 2 replies

I had a pay monthly sim only contract with ID mobile. 

I have taken out a new contract phone with ID mobile which comes with a new SIM card. I have lost the new SIM card. However due to already having an online account with ID mobile with my sim only deal previously, all of my account details are for that SIM card. I do not know the number of the new SIM card and I have no account set up online with that SIM card so I am unable to request a replacement SIM online.

Please can someone explain how to get a new SIM card for my contract phone plan? Bearing in mind I have no details of that SIM card or online account to log into. I only have my original sim only contract account.

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Perhaps the paper invoice and/or emails relating to your new handset contract have got the mobile number for your new iD contract @Leum James Hillman.

If you’ve got your order number @Leum James Hillman, then iD customer service should be able to assist - get in-touch using iD online live chat, Facebook Messenger, or send a Twitter DM.

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays @Leum James Hillman

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I had a pay monthly sim only contract with ID mobile. 

I have taken out a new contract phone with ID mobile which comes with a new SIM card. I have lost the new SIM card. However due to already having an online account with ID mobile with my sim only deal previously, all of my account details are for that SIM card. I do not know the number of the new SIM card and I have no account set up online with that SIM card so I am unable to request a replacement SIM online.

Please can someone explain how to get a new SIM card for my contract phone plan? Bearing in mind I have no details of that SIM card or online account to log into. I only have my original sim only contract account.

Hey @Leum James Hillman,

Is the old SIM only contract still active or now disconnected?

You will need to register for a new account with the iD Mobile SIM you just purchased.

As you’ve lost it (and it’s needed as part of registering) you’ll need to get a replacement.

Have you been able to speak to someone to get one ordered or visited Currys to get a free replacement SIM?

We can then activate this for you.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?