Question

New ID Mobile contract / Phone - Number hasn't transferred

• 14 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello,

I recently taken out a new ID mobile contract from EE (I’ve received my PAC code) I’ve entered the PAC code on the ID Mobile “get started” page. but i can only receive incoming calls on my old EE phone/contract, out going calls can be made off my new contracted phone.

Please can anyone assist?

Much appreciated 

Reece

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @reexesmith, after joining iD Mobile you’ve asked EE for a PAC, and gave the PAC (from EE) to iD Mobile?

What date did you ask iD to transfer the number you wanted to keep from EE to iD?

Is your old EE SIM still active?

Hello.

Thanks for getting back to me!

I entered the PAC number/code (EE) 13/11 - Around 8AM.

Yes currently my old phone/sim is still active & receiving incoming calls, i understand it could take from 2-24hrs but i’m currently having to use two mobiles.

Cheers

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @reexesmith, if iD accepted the PAC from EE yesterday morning, then the number you want to keep is being transferred to iD Mobile sometime between 10am - 6pm today.

Number transfers don’t happen immediately @reexesmith
When I switched to iD I had around 5-hours of no service, from when my old provider’s SIM stopped working, until the number I was keeping started working with my iD SIM card.

I’d suggest leaving the handset with the iD SIM card turned OFF.
Turn it on every 45-minutes, and check if the number transfer has finished - if not, turn it OFF and wait 45-minutes before checking again.

🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @reexesmith,

Welcome to the Community!

We hope that your number has now ported over.

If you require further assistance or have any issues, please let us know.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?