Solved

new phone but no sim card arrived

• 20 November 2023
  • 6 replies

I’ve had my phone just under a week ago and I’ve had no SIM card delivered. I’m not sure how long it should take but it didn’t come with the phone. I need it to switch my numbers from new to old but to do so I need my new number and also can’t get the app to work until I do have it.

icon

Best answer by andewhite 20 November 2023, 14:41

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Ameena Campbell, did you order your new phone online from iD Mobile? 

If yes, was your order for a 24-month minimum term handset + line rental contract?
If yes, then an iD SIM card should have been delivered with your new handset. 

The fastest way to get a SIM card now is to visit your nearest Currys store, and pick-up a replacement SIM card in-store.

Otherwise, use the online Live Chat to ask for a replacement SIM, which will be sent to you using Royal Mail (without tracking) and could take 3-5 working days to be delivered (from the date of dispatch).

I was sent a phone with no sim 

can I order a new one please 

Help please 

I don’t seem to be able to speak to any one re my account 

I need a new SIM card as only phone arrived no sim

my transaction number is 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Help please 

I don’t seem to be able to speak to any one re my account 

I need a new SIM card as only phone arrived no sim

my transaction number is 

I’d recommend removing your transaction number from your post @Liz Fox
This is a public, which anyone with Internet access can read, and posts are indexed by Google for their search engine results.

A replacement iD SIM card can be collected from any Currys store, otherwise you’ll need to use the iD online Live Chat to ask for a replacement, then wait for Royal Mail to deliver the replacement.

🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Ameena Campbell 

As @andewhite suggests if you ordered a 24 month phone plan with us, you should definitely have had a SIM card delivered in that same order, if you didn’t receive one we’ll need to issue a replacement.

Please let us know if you still need any assistance with this so we can get in touch.

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Liz Fox 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?