Solved

No Esim - Disable esim to use

• 12 January 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2

My son was working fine until yesterday, then I got this error. My oneplus 10 Pro doesn't have esim capability, and I have no way of disabling. The sim works fine in another phone, and my other sim works fine in this phone. Tried all the usual remove and replace, reboot etc. but one run out of ideas. Currently on Digicel in St. Lucia. 

icon

Best answer by Jim255 16 January 2023, 14:16

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Is your iD SIM card not working in your OnePlus 10 Pro handset (and another phone) just in St Lucia @Jim255?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The iD Mobile roaming partner in St Lucia is LIME - good luck @Jim255.

Userlevel 2

Is your iD SIM card not working in your OnePlus 10 Pro handset (and another phone) just in St Lucia @Jim255?

It's failed to work in two more locations since, but does work in another phone. I also have a Vodafone sim and that is working in either slot on this phone. It seems as though just this phone doesn't like just that sim. I have ordered a replacement from iD Mobile and I'll try swapping it out when I'm back in the UK in a week or so. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Jim255,

If you have any issues or require any help please feel free to give us a shout here and we will be happy to look into it.

Kash

Userlevel 2

Thanks. I have already contacted customer support, and a replacement sim card is on its way to me. I'll replace my sim when I'm back in the UK and update with the result. 

Userlevel 2

Sorry for the late update. The replacement SIM resolved the issue! 👍🏻

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jim255 

Glad to hear you’ve got this sorted, thanks for updating us here.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?