Question

no service

• 22 April 2024
  • 8 replies

I’ve tried resetting my data connection it didn’t work I’ve tried logging in and it sent a code to my number but I’m not receiving calls or texts due to no service.. and there is no other way around this 

8 replies

Same here! No network for 2 days. I've tried all the usual fixes. Says there's an issue in my area!  I need to use my phone!!!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I’ve tried resetting my data connection it didn’t work I’ve tried logging in and it sent a code to my number but I’m not receiving calls or texts due to no service.. and there is no other way around this 

If you’ve got an available Wi-Fi network, have you tried using the iD WiFi Calling service, @ArranNelson.

I’m not sure what the Id calling service is I’ve missed important calls and messages due to this

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I’m not sure what the Id calling service is I’ve missed important calls and messages due to this

This forum article may help here, @ArranNelson.

Basically, WiFi Calling allows you to use a Wi-Fi network instead of the mobile network, to call and text - handy if there’s no mobile signal.

So how would I use the WiFi calling? And would it allow me to receive calls or texts?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The forum article explains how to use WiFi Calling, @ArranNelson.

It allows you to call and text.

🍀

Userlevel 1

Complain I got £350 they can unblock it instantly contact live chat 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @ArranNelson, I’m sorry to hear that your service went down completely.

If you’re still having this issue, just let us know here and we’ll be happy to send you a PM and investigate what’s happened.

-Lauren

Why iD Mobile?