Solved

"No Service" in centre of Glastonbury town.

• 12 March 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

For over a week I’m getting “No service” in my house. I cannot get an answer from iD mobile or Three network when I ask when will this get sorted. Can anyone out there answer my question? (The answer in my mind right now is ‘Leave iD mobile and the Three network’….. )

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 26 March 2022, 19:23

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @woozii, if this is a recent development rather than a constant since you joined us, then it’s likely due to some service disruption. Enter your postcode at the service status checker and see if there are any known issues.

If there are none, then turn your phone off, remove the SIM, wait 15 minutes, power it back on and try again.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

Thank you Rory, This is a recent development and nobody seems to be able to tell me what is going on apart from ‘there’s an issue in your area, something to do with maintenance on a mast’ - I really need to know when/if this mast issue will be resolved. Just when I’m about to quit and join another provider [it seems] I get a day of perfect reception…. It’s doing my head in.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @woozii,

If you would like to share your postcode with us here, we can see if there are any issues logged on our internal coverage checker?

Thank you,
Ryan

Userlevel 1

BA6 9JG 

Thank you.

Still getting ‘No Service’ in my house today….. Not happy about that at all.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Network status checker:

https://www.three.co.uk/support/network_and_coverage/network_support

RESULT:

We’re fixing an issue with our network in this area

We’re sorry for any disruption you experience. Our engineers are working on masts nearby, which means the rest of our network is handling more traffic than usual.

Updates on our work will be posted here. We’re working as fast as we can to build a better, stronger network in your area.

You can find more help and advice below. And you can read more about our Big Network Build here.

Last updated on 06:15 pm 26 March 2022.

Hopefully they resolve the issue sooner rather than later.

Userlevel 1

Really!!!!??? Copied and pasted from the Three Network website? That is not very helpful at all is it…. I was daft enough to think the staff at iD Mobile might be privvy to some information beyond that…..

Why isn’t there an option to tick ‘Most Unhelpful Answer’ btw?

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

ID mobile use the three network to provide you with a mobile service. So, the Three network coverage map and Network status page is very relevant here. ID Mobile won't provide you with any greater information other than there is a known issue and it's being investigated and worked on.

For what it's worth, I live in Swansea and no matter what Swansea post code I enter I get the same result and have done so for the past six months.

Hopefully it won't be so long for you!

Good luck!

Why iD Mobile?