Question

No service or data

• 1 December 2023
  • 36 replies

Userlevel 1

My service has completely cut out. Was fine this morning no issues and then around 10 o’clock it came up saying I have no service. Connecting to WiFi is fine. I have shut my phone down, cleaned the SIM card, followed an answer to someone else’s query who had the same issue regarding manually selecting the network- didn’t work. It then comes back up. It is very intermittent. I’ve checked the network in my area and it says excellent. Please help 

36 replies

Yeah the exact same with me I can’t make any calls or accept them as well

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi @Erin Quintin & @Shak Surendran

Unfortunately, there is a network issues impacting some customer. 

I’ll post any updates regarding the issue on this topic: 

We hope to have it resolved soon. 

Thanks,

Nikhil

Userlevel 1

Hi @Erin Quintin & @Shak Surendran

Thanks,

Nikhil

You hope, shouldn't you say it will, I paying for this service and I'm not recieving a service but your recieving all of our money. Maybe hands some money back and get it fixed. 

I have just started having problems with my phone.  I have no calls or data how long is this going to last.  I know my son in Cambridge had problems this morning, mine was ok till about half an hour ago.  What's going on 😡

mine was fine all day and then its completely cut off saying i have no service 

Userlevel 1

Same issue with me in Bristol, glad I'm not the only one

Same here in the Livingston area. Phone was working fine a couple of hours ago. Now “No service” Can’t contact ID through the app either. What is going on?

My phone has just been reconnected - 3G only.  There is no Internet (Bristol).  

Hi mate try take the SIM card off and on again 

that worked for me 

;) 

Any updates please would be much appreciated 

When’s this going to be resolved please 

Userlevel 1

Teesside is also down so I am guessing this is a nationwide issue. Would be nice to know what's wrong and the best guesstimate for its repair

I am only a few months into my id contract 

Be interesting to know if 3 customers are down as well!!

Userlevel 1

Teesside is also down so I am guessing this is a nationwide issue. Would be nice to know what's wrong and the best guesstimate for its repair

I am only a few months into my id contract 

Be interesting to know if 3 customers are down as well!!

My husband with 3, they were down, but now it's ok for him.

3 customers are having issues to I've seen some post on fbook this is ridiculous I've had no network or data since last night ne63 area 

Userlevel 1

Do they actually have customer service? I got a contract for my Daughter recently. There was a number porting issue, so I called their number to hear a series of options, none relating to customer support. Now this no service issue today, and couldn't even get on the app to see if the issue was my end for any unknown reason.

Quite poor really, not good first impressions so far.

Userlevel 1

I'm down as well in N.I iv only just took contract out and starting to regret it as coverage crap and my son is at uni and I need to be able to contact him!!

Thanks,

Nikhil

Hi, I just picked up my phone from Currys repair team,went all the way back to store to claim they broke an antenna.made myself look like an idiot ,also lost 3 jobs I could have.how do you recompens this .so angry 😡😡😡

Userlevel 1

Thanks,

Nikhil

I think its all customers rather than playing it down saying ‘some customers’

My service has completely cut out. Was fine this morning no issues and then around 10 o’clock it came up saying I have no service. Connecting to WiFi is fine. I have shut my phone down, cleaned the SIM card, followed an answer to someone else’s query who had the same issue regarding manually selecting the network- didn’t work. It then comes back up. It is very intermittent. I’ve checked the network in my area and it says excellent. Please help 

I’ve just had to walk home from work , took me an hour and a half in -1• weather . Wasn’t dressed for this weather. All because I had no signal to call a taxi.  Not happy 

Userlevel 1

Thanks,

Nikhil

You hope, shouldn't you say it will, I paying for this service and I'm not recieving a service but your recieving all of our money. Maybe hands some money back and get it fixed. 

You do realise that you only pay about 6.5p for each hour of your contract, so if its off a full 24 hours they owe you about £1.50

Thanks,

Nikhil

You do realise that you only pay about 6.5p for each hour of your contract, so if its off a full 24 hours they owe you about £1.50

Depends on your contract no?

Userlevel 1

Thanks,

Nikhil

Based on a £50 per month contract, if you’re paying way more than that then you’re getting ripped off. Also, this a 3 network issue, nothing ID can do about it

Thanks,

Nikhil

Based on a £50 per month contract, if you’re paying way more than that then you’re getting ripped off. Also, this a 3 network issue, nothing ID can do about it

I don’t want them to owe me anything. I just hope they fix it soon 

Userlevel 1

Do they actually have customer service? I got a contract for my Daughter recently. There was a number porting issue, so I called their number to hear a series of options, none relating to customer support. Now this no service issue today, and couldn't even get on the app to see if the issue was my end for any unknown reason.

Quite poor really, not good first impressions so far.

I always contact them via live chat. Have contract for my kids over a year now, never had a problem with customer service or network. First time ever happend something like that.

Why iD Mobile?