Solved

No Service Selected network (iD) not available

Userlevel 1

Phone was working a day ago then the following error when I tried to ring: “No Service Selected network (iD) not available”

If you select ‘connections’, ‘Mobile networks’, Network operators’ , ‘scan networks’ than you can see iD. select that and the phone says its registering on iD. It then says ‘unable to connect - try later’ I have a warning triangle which displays ‘No Service Selected network (iD) not available’. Ive tried switching on and off and removing the SIM and putting it back in. The BOT service on iD is as good as useless and I cant seem to discuss this with anyone

icon

Best answer by andewhite 17 May 2022, 18:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

On live chat, type “talk to a person” to speak to an iD agent (and avoid the bot).

In addition, check for service issues at your location using the three network status checker.

Three have recently announced they’ll begin turning OFF their 3G network services between now and end of 2024.

You might be unlucky enough to be in an area where this is happening and your handset isn’t 4G/5G capable.

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 1

Cheers Ande - Galaxy A10 so should be 4G compliant

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

That’s good news - at least you’ll be able to use your phone after three (iD’s network partner) turn OFF their 3G network in your area.

The “Wi-Fi Calling & 4G Calling” community article lists devices supported by iD Mobile for 4G Calling (VoLTE), and the Samsung Galaxy A10 is listed there.

Why iD Mobile?