Question

Nothing works.

• 7 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I received my new iPhone 15 on Monday with my number being transferred on Tuesday, since then it only works via Wifi. The phone itself has full bars of signal and says its on 4G. I’ve checked the coverage map and it says it gets 4G. Three says ‘We're working on fixing an issue in this area at the moment. We're sorry for any disruption this may be causing.’ Not sure how long thats been on their website but the problem has been at least 3 days. 

I’ve done everything ID suggests, cleaning the sim, trying a different phone, resetting network settings etc etc. Worst service I’ve ever had. 

• No 4G
  • No 5G
  • Sometimes I get 3G - (being switched off at the end of 2024)
  • Can’t receive phone calls
  • Can’t make phone calls

Thanks! 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @mgb311,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Update: I have replaced the sim card as suggested by customer service.

Nothing has changed, still no service in my area. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @mgb311,

We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

Thanks for your ongoing patience.

Kash

Userlevel 1

I responded to your private message… thanks

Userlevel 3

Hey there @mgb311, we’ll be back in touch as soon as possible, thank you so much for your continued patience.

Kind regards,

Tyler

Why iD Mobile?