Solved

number porting to ID mobile

• 31 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I took out a contract with ID mobile a few weeks ago, asking to port over my existing phone number, all went through ok, got my new phone and sim and started using it thinking everything had transferred over. I was then contacted by my previous provider with a bill, I contacted them and explained I’d cancelled and moved to ID mobile, they said I hadn’t posted my number over. Gave me a pac code which I then gave to ID mobile and selected the 27th as a date to move over. My phone went off about 3pm on 27th and is still not working so it seems EE have cut me off and ID mobile haven’t completed the process of porting my number over. Anyone else had this issue? How long should it take? Thanks 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 31 July 2023, 15:26

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If your number transfer was scheduled for 27th July 2023, it should have been completed by now @Katie Morgan.

Although number transfers don’t happen immediately, and often it takes several hours between your old EE SIM not working, and the number you want to keep working with your iD SIM card, it seems this switch might’ve gone wrong.

I’d suggest contacting iD customer service using the iD online live chat, Facebook Messenger, or Twitter DM.

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays.
🤞 

Userlevel 1

Thank you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Katie Morgan 

Have you managed to get in touch via the methods mentioned by @andewhite above?

Please let us know if you require further assistance here.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Yes thank you, all sorted I think

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Katie Morgan 

Glad to hear, let us know if you need anything else.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?