Question

Old number hasn't been transfered PAC issue

• 6 April 2023
  • 9 replies

I have switched to ID mobile and I submitted my PAC code from EE to you at the time of joining ID mobile. My old number still hasn’t been been transfered. I have gone onto the PAC page on your website and entered it again and I am getting a message saying there is a problem with the PAC code however no one has contacted me to say there is an issue. Can you please advise as this is my business mobile.

Many thanks

Mike

9 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @mikehawkey, just be aware that the iD Mobile terms & conditions state: 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

I have switched to ID mobile and I submitted my PAC code from EE to you at the time of joining ID mobile. My old number still hasn’t been been transfered. I have gone onto the PAC page on your website and entered it again and I am getting a message saying there is a problem with the PAC code however no one has contacted me to say there is an issue. Can you please advise as this is my business mobile.

Many thanks

Mike

All that text and yet you failed to provide us with any helpful information required in order for us to advise you further (such as the date and time you submitted the porting request).

Also, as pointed out by @andewhite above, iD mobile is for personal use and using their network for business use is a breach of contract. So, hush hush on that front! 👀

I requested the port at the same time I opened the account on Sunday 4th April and supplied the PAC code. I got the Sim on Tuesday. Thank you for pointing out the T&C’s I obviously meant personal.

Mike

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

4th April was a Tuesday?

Was that the day your number was supposed to transfer to iD?

Is your old EE SIM card still active? 

You can only use a PAC once.

Sorry Sunday 4th. I wasn’t given a day I assumed that when I opened the account it would just happen. I’ve just rung my old EE number and its still active.

Mike

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Doesn’t sound like your PAC was processed properly by iD.

Best ‘talk’ to iD using their online live chat, or privately on Facebook or Twitter. Someone in the customer care team should be able to assist.

Tried to get onto Live chat numerous times but only get the chatbot. I’ll try Facebook.

Thanks for your advice.

Mike

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Type “talk to a person” to avoid the chat bot.
🍀

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @mikehawkey,

Welcome to the Community!

I hope that you got some assistance with this via Live Chat.

If you still require some help, please let us know here and we can PM you.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?