Question

PAC from vodafone to iD Mobile

• 17 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Good afternoon 

I had sent you my PAC details for my number 3 weeks ago, but these have not yet been done by you. I’m kindly requesting could you urgently change my number to the number below.

Please see the details below:

Could you let me know when it’s updated. My iD Mobile number is and needs to be changed to urgently.
My other email is 

Thanks.

Dianabasi Akpan

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Dianabasi Akpan, this is public forum that anybody with Internet access can read. The iD Community guidelines advise not posting personal information here.

Fraudsters, scammers, and other bad actors read user posts here, looking for personal details, email addresses, PAC information and mobile numbers to steal.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Dianabasi Akpan,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Userlevel 1

they might send you a private message but don’t except anything to happen quickly as they don’t really answer you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @paddy538 

We aren’t a live chat service on the community and can’t always respond quickly, we aim to answer as soon as we can.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?