Question

pac problems

• 10 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m trying to transfer my number.  I’ve filled the form in just keeps saying “something went wrong” I haven’t used the pac before now , my name is in capitals..it’s really frustrating for something that is usually  so easy!!! 

2 replies

I understand the frustration you're experiencing with the difficulty in transferring your number. It seems like you've taken the necessary steps by filling out the form, but the persistent error message saying "something went wrong" is understandably perplexing. To troubleshoot, I recommend double-checking the accuracy of the information you've provided, ensuring that your name is in the correct format, and verifying the correctness of any Porting Authorization Code (PAC) you might be using. Additionally, clear your browser cache and try a different browser to eliminate potential browser-related issues. If the problem persists, consider reaching out to your service provider's customer support for personalized assistance. They can investigate the issue on their end, provide guidance, or escalate the matter if needed. It's advisable to remain patient and, if possible, attempt the transfer at a later time in case there are temporary technical issues affecting the process.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Nicola v,

Welcome to the Community!

We were experiencing some issues with porting on the website and the app.

The issue should now be resolved and you should be able to process your port on the form without any issues.

If you have any issues, please let us know.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?