Question

partial number port

• 1 June 2023
  • 5 replies

my number was ported over to id mobile yesterday 31st May 2023 from Vodafone but I am still connected to Vodafone network as well as Id mobile on the same number but on two handsets I have spoken to Vodafone today and have been told that there must be an issue at id mobiles end

As my number is connected to both networks I am now getting billed twice 

Can anyone help

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If your ‘old’ Vodafone SIM card is still working, your port hasn’t happened or has gone wrong.

You’ll need to ‘talk’ to iD Mobile to get this fixed - try the online Live Chat, or ‘speak’ privately using Facebook Messenger or Twitter (by direct message).

The support teams work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends) - good luck @Kevin Johnston

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @andewhite 

It looks like there’s an issue impacting ports as they are currently delayed, this could be what caused this.

Are you still having the same issues?

Mohammed

Hi

Thanks for the replies 

unfortunately I am still having the same issue connected to both networks 

contacted ID mobile and said it would be sorted within 48 hours latest today at midday

if not sorted I  am going to issue a formal complaint 

To be honest I’m not holding out much hope

I am having the same issue too. 

I ported over my number to ID from plusnet and it should have completed on 26th may. I’ve spent hours on the ID chat with no luck. They have assured me that the port is complete. But I contacted my old provider Plusnet and they have told me that my number is still live with them and the porting hasn’t been completed. So my number is live with 2 providers. It means I’m having problems receiving calls and texts.

I’m going around in circles with ID chat

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi

Thanks for the replies 

unfortunately I am still having the same issue connected to both networks 

contacted ID mobile and said it would be sorted within 48 hours latest today at midday

if not sorted I  am going to issue a formal complaint 

To be honest I’m not holding out much hope

Hey @Kevin Johnston let us know how you get on and we can PM you here if needed.

@Mark Neill sorry to hear that.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?