Solved

People can't hear me when they ring me, when I ring them it's fine?

• 4 October 2022
  • 7 replies

Hi, whenever i make a phonecall, people ant hear me, I rung again and usually it works fine. What do I do 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 4 October 2022, 13:45

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Your phone might be faulty? Otherwise, a replacement SIM might fix this.

Good luck @Marzena Miskiewicz

Thanks a lot, I'm just trying to order a replacement sim.... What a nightmare 

Do u know whom to contact in case there is a problem with the phone. I think it is still under warranty 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Do u know whom to contact in case there is a problem with the phone. I think it is still under warranty 

It’s best to contact the phone manufacturer for help if the phone is still under their warranty.

Good luck @Marzena Miskiewicz

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Marzena Miskiewicz 

In this case we would recommend speaking with your phone’s manufacturer about their warranty and seeing if your device can be fixed this way.

You can also check if the issue is the device by moving the iD Mobile SIM into a different device, if you continue to have issues it could be the SIM card/network, not the phone.

Should the issue not be the device, a new SIM could be the next step, we’d recommend visiting the post below on how to get a replacement SIM card.

Tom

Hi, thanks a lot. I've ordered a new sim, hopefully it will help. I bought the phone on March so it is still on warranty in case it is the handset. Where is the button to click

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let us know how the new SIM goes, @Marzena Miskiewicz!

Tom

Why iD Mobile?