Question

phone contract

• 3 January 2024
  • 8 replies

Hi

i Have ordered Samsung Galaxy S23 128Gb still waiting for delivery not arrived yet.

order number is 130744872

8 replies

Hi Waqas,

The best thing for you to do is cancel and go to another provider that offers a better service as I’m now at war against this company and I’ve been through there full process and still nothing so I’m off to the ombudsman to see what they can do before it goes through the courts!!!

Userlevel 1

Hi there,

Have you checked to see if there's any tracking available? I'm not sure if orders can be tracked, but when did you exactly order it? It might take a few business days to arrive, but rest assured; it'll be fine. Its likely going to arrive later because of Christmas and the New Year bank holidays, so you might expect a delay or two.

You can check more advice here: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/delivery-163/delivering-your-order-44448 

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Waqas Ul Manan 

When was this order placed? 

Have you had any emails with tracking from DPD?

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @goldenballs1981 

I’ve seen your comments on multiple people’s posts but no post of your own to let us know what your issue is or how we can help.

Please could you let us know what you’re at ‘war’ with us on so we can advise?

Tom

Hi 

Tom thank you I appreciate…

the problem is I have order ID not tracking number?????

I am still waiting for…

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Have you asked the iD sales team about your order @Waqas Ul Manan? 

Contact the team on 020 7139 1397, during normal office hours.

Hi @goldenballs1981 

I’ve seen your comments on multiple people’s posts but no post of your own to let us know what your issue is or how we can help.

Please could you let us know what you’re at ‘war’ with us on so we can advise?

Tom

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your reply but this is the end of it!

I wished I had looked at what other people had wrote about this company before I had taken out my 2 contracts as it’s shocking.

I’m not going to say no more on these forums as I’ve been through yourselves on my previous 2 accounts that you’s had revoked because of me talking out to other people about the hassle I’ve had and still experiencing and what they should expect from this company.

I had been told by yourselves to phone the complaints department but I had to wait 2 days to get the phone number as I was forever getting cut off as yourselves had been disconnected or whoever I was talking to had disconnected the chat like on previous occasions that’s why I turned to these forums for.

When I had Phoned the complaints department the woman I had spoken to sounded like she didn’t give a hoot about customers they way she had spoken to me and that was straight from the off. I don’t know if she was having a bad day or not but when you phone and speak to someone you would expect them to be polite.

I was told I would have a response in 7 days it’s now been 2 weeks and still haven’t heard anything so now I’m not expecting to hear anything either.

So now I’ve been in touch with the ombudsman but I’ve been told I have to wait for a few more weeks as they won’t get involved in the 1st 8 weeks unless I’ve got a deadlock letter which I don’t want as I’m going to let the 8 weeks run!!! But as soon as that day comes I’ll be back in contact with them.

I’ve also got photos of a couple of the live chats with yourselves and this is why I’ve said along to keep your own evidence as they can get the rest of it if needs be if not then the courts can.

But again thank you for your reply and I hope this helps the company to become better or people to realise what to expect from it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @goldenballs1981,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?