Solved

Phone keeps cutting out! Not happy and want to cancel contract

• 16 January 2024
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Fed up of not being able to speak to anyone.  Keep losing people in mid conversation.  Really not happy when I am trying to speak to medical professionals!

icon

Best answer by andewhite 16 January 2024, 18:08

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 1

My phone is persistently cutting out in mid conversation and driving me mad.  My day has been made totally impossible so what is going on with the network coverage?

Melanie Jones

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

My phone is persistently cutting out in mid conversation and driving me mad.  My day has been made totally impossible so what is going on with the network coverage?

Melanie Jones

Userlevel 1

Thank you for the update.  Very annoying!!!

Userlevel 1

So now the issue has been identified how long till it’s fixed and we can use our phones properly again please?!? 

it has been a huge inconvenience past week! Gone on a long time! Effects work, medical calls and family contact!

I have this exact same issue. Use my phone for work. Can’t call anyone and it’s been dropping all day.

i can’t even call id to cancel my contract! Says I can’t call

Userlevel 1

Ive seen an another community chat with same issues a member got through to live chat and they state issue has been found and to please allow 24-48 hours for issue to be resolved :/ 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Mel Jones, We can appreciate the frustration with this. We’re aware that there was an outage yesterday in which customers received the error 'your network doesn't allow access to this number' mid call. This has now been resolved. Services should now be working as normal. 

-Lauren

Why iD Mobile?