Question

phone not arrived - should i cancel contract ?

• 5 March 2024
  • 4 replies

We upgraded on 22nd of February and ordered a new iPhone 13 through ID. The phone still has not arrived despite repeated emails and redelivery notices with DPD. I have livĀ chatted with IDĀ mobile twice and Customer Services said they would sort however this is not been sorted. It is now been 12 days waiting for this phone, which is not arrived and we are paying for a new contract. ID has failed to deliver on the contract so I believeĀ owes me a refund. However, I cannot speak to anybody and do not have the time to spend hours on live chat to achieve absolutely nothing. I am so fed up with this.Ā 

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sounds frustrating, and perhaps itā€™s time to make an official complaint about this, @Michelle Meadows.Ā 

The iD complaints procedure is explained online.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/complaints-procedureĀ 

You could also think about using the small claims court - iD should be dealing with DPD, not yourself. iD Mobile contracted DPD to deliver your order.

Ā 

Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Michelle Meadows,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear that you donā€™t have your order as of yet.

Have you managed to get in touch with someone via Complaints or Live Chat?

If you still require a complaint to be raised or for us to investigate this, please let us know and we can PM you.

Ā 

Kash

We cancelled the contract as we were not prepared to drive to Heathrow to collect the phoneĀ 

v poor serviceĀ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Michelle Meadows,

We are sorry to hear that.

Please do let us know if you require further assistance and we can PM you.

Ā 

Kash

Why iD Mobile?