Question

Port

Userlevel 1

Trying to port my old number from another provider -Tried everything already suggested. Would really help to be able to speak with someone.

Anyone have any divine knowledge on how to complete this simple action

4 replies

Userlevel 3

Trying to port my old number from another provider -Tried everything already suggested. Would really help to be able to speak with someone.

Anyone have any divine knowledge on how to complete this simple action

Hi there @Bighen10, thank you for contacting us and welcome to Community!

Are you relating to your PAC code not working? If so, are you firstly using the form below?

https://switching.idmobile.co.uk

If so, please can you make sure that your transaction code you are using begins with the number “4”. This should have been sent in one of your welcome emails from us.

Additionally, please can you also try re-entering all your details, but with your surname in all capital letters?

If you try all of the above, and still have no luck, please get back to us so we can advise you the next steps.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Tyler

Userlevel 1

Hi Tyler, appreciate your input, soz for the late reply I was out of the country.

I got sorted, and I was using the form you linked but for some reason would not accept my PAC.

I touched base with customer care & they manually populated the form - my number ported today 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Bighen10 

Glad to hear you managed to get in contact with the team and get this sorted, please let us or them know if you need anything else.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Most helpful 👍

Why iD Mobile?