Porting in Issue and Incoming not working

• 20 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Recently i bought iPhone in contract with ID mobile network and on receipt we requested for Port in of the running number on 10-Oct and since then incoming calls not working yet. We reached out ID mobile multiple time despite of great difficulty to reach them (as profile/app setting not done yet and can’t be setup with ongoing issue) and learnt that it's due to split port in where only outgoing service only is ported in. This is on for last 10 days and everytime we reach out to customer care they give 48 hrs SLA but no resolution. Even i reached out to their complaints team which isn't responding or providing clear ETA, updates on Issue. On repeatedly asking to complaints team, how long do i need to wait and what’s the next step, there is no clear step provided. 

We are lost with not direction, visibility on ongoing issue how long will it take to resolve. The support from ID mobile customer care and complaints team is not helping. Need your guidance on how to esclate this issue further to have immeidate help.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @BHAVSMAH,

Welcome to the Community!

It sounds like there is a File Exchange delay from your old provider.

Unfortunately we are unable to provide timescales but the team will attempt to resolve it as soon as possible.

Regarding the Complaints Team they should be in touch within a few days of the complaint being raised.

If you haven’t had an update or would like us to check it out, please feel free to get back to us and we will PM you.

Kash

@Kash - it’s not, as mentioned in other post, Lebara team has confirmed delivering exchange file on 16-Oct. It’s the action with ID mobile to activate service, not sure what’s taking it so long?  

Regarding complaint, it was raise a week ago and did request for regular updates but no response yet.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @BHAVSMAH,

If a complaint has been raised we would advise waiting for the Complaints Team to get in touch.

If you would like us to look into it, please feel free to get back to us and we can PM you.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?