Solved

Previous member re-joined

• 13 March 2024
  • 4 replies

I am unable to log into ID Mobile on my iPhone or iPad using the app but when I Google ID Mobile log in and use my email address and password I manage to login. I then see my name and mobile number displayed on my ‘Dashboard’. It then shows Remaining Monthly Allowances (-392 days left) with zero  mins text data for the Billing Period 18/1/23 to 14/2/23.

Your next bill so far: error in calculating the estimated bill, displayed amount may not be correct.

£0.00

Payment due on 1st March 2023

For some strange reason it is pulling back when I was previously an ID Mobile customer prior to moving to Lebarra, this is despite deleting my history and cookies. I re-joined ID Mobile last month, 3/3/24, keeping my previous mobile number and activating it.

Please help me sort out the problems.

icon

Best answer by Damien Nelson 14 March 2024, 10:49

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

You need to register for a new online account to manage your new plan. You cannot use an old account or re-use any email addresses previously used to create old online accounts.

Thank you Welshpaul but surely I don’t have to create a new email address just because of ID Mobile?

OK, so I created a new email address just for the purpose of being able to register with ID Mobile.

logging in was then a breeze and all is working fine.

Many thanks 🤩 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Damien Nelson,

Welcome to the Community!

It looks like @WelshPaul has helped you out with this one.

Please get back to us if you require further assistance.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?