Solved

Problem sending PAC information

Userlevel 1

Hi, every time I fill out the page with PAC number, transaction number and phone number details I keep getting a msg saying there is an issue with the Information I've submitted.

I've entered these (correct) details over and over but keep getting the same msg.

Help!

icon

Best answer by murrayp 5 May 2022, 15:05

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

You can only make the submission one time. Resubmit and the error you see is thrown! It's likely that the port has been successfully submitted but to confirm, login to your account and navigate to the My services page and it will tell you there.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

It’s amazing the PAC submission page isn’t 100% reliable.

When I joined iD and tried to submit my PAC, it didn’t go smoothly - I resorted to iD Live Chat service to find out if iD had got my PAC okay.

The chat agents work 9am - 8pm weekdays. Type “talk to a person” to avoid the bot.

Good luck.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

I remember having issues too. I believe I got an error or no confirmation upon the first submission, only to get an error with every other submission attempt thereafter. However, my port had been successfully submitted! I had logged in to my iD Mobile account and sure enough it listed my porting date along with the number to be ported there.

Second time I ported I didn't use the porting form, I logged in and submitted my request. Only details required was the PAC and phone number that O wanted to keep. No transaction numbers or anything like that! 

Userlevel 1

Thanks guys, all sorted now.

I went into ‘my services' and did it form there.

Why iD Mobile?