Solved

Problems with me new switch to iD mobile

• 8 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I cant seem to access any telephone or live char help so before I act and cancel my new iD contract please can iD mobile ring me to sort out my problems Just no. 35400909 where  guess you hold me contact details . The issue is that I want to change my allocated pin number and create a new password but your link to do this does not work - after an hour trying on two separate days it is so frustrating . I need a responsive and contactable customer service please. 

icon

Best answer by Rob Artist 8 October 2023, 14:36

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

They don’t ring people; it’s an on line provider. Try CHAT or a Social Media Direct Message,😅

Userlevel 1

Thanks - I will try to locate the live chat line again.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Thanks - I will try to locate the live chat line again.

For online Live Chat visit https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat @Rob Artist

After connecting, type “talk to a person” to avoid the bot. The agents work until 6pm at weekends.

Userlevel 1

Thanks to responders . Have sorted now via Facebook - iDmobile could do with a more direct way to receive questions from customers in my opinion .

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Yeah, both Facebook Messenger and X (Twitter) DM do seem to be a more effective way of getting support from iD Mobile, but most customers don’t appear to be aware of this @Rob Artist

They’ve got the added advantage of being able to leave an out-of-hours message, which the social media support team will pick-up when they next start work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Rob Artist,

I can see that we have responded to you elsewhere.

You can ignore our post if you have managed to get this resolved.

Please get back to us if you require further assistance.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?