Question

Proof of Barring and Usage

• 8 February 2024
  • 1 reply

My phone was stolen and I needed Proof of Barring and Proof of Usage for my insurance. It turns out ID blocked the wrong phone intially, a previous phone of mine. My insurance asks that a phone when stolen is blocked within a short time period. As such, i’ve asked for Proof of Usage for my stolen phone and Proof of barring for both of the phones so I can show insurance the error.

On the letters insurance has asked that IMEI, Make, Model, Times, Dates, and Gigabytes for the phone on usage and barring documents. Documents were sent to me but with obvious errors - wrong number of GBs and no times. I’ve spent four days waiting for the correct emailed documents and still to no avail. Everytime I’ve had to wait a day to get a single response to an email, in the latest response ID has questioned why I need the correct documents… Can someone just send the correct documents ASAP?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @AppleUser28,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?