Question

refer a friend and the £100 Currys voucher

• 11 April 2023
  • 3 replies

I've been with I'd for almost 3 months I've got my £100 Currys gift voucher with my pixel 6A and I referd my mum she paid her 2nd bill on the 1st of April we both didn't get out Currys vouch for that either please help 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Eyesonfire1992,

Are you chasing the £100.00 voucher for your mum or for a refer a friend voucher?

The Refer a freind vouchers were either £10.00, £15.00 or £30.00 depending on the type of purchase .

The £100.00 Vouchers for orders are separate to this.

Mohammed

Both me and mum got neither the refer a friend or the £100 for the pixel 6A we both got 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Eyesonfire1992.

Regarding the refer a friend have you checked the status of your referral via the portal?

It can take 90 days to receive the voucher once all the terms have been met.

Regarding the Pixel 6A voucher you should have now received the gift card in your emails. Please also be sure to check your junk emails. I have attached a copy of the terms and conditions below:

Step 1:
Get a £100 Currys Gift voucher included with purchase of the Google Pixel 6a, Google Pixel 7 or Google Pixel 7 Pro only. Offer runs 25/01/23 – 14/02/23 or whilst device stocks last. See terms and conditions.

Step 2:
Digital voucher will be sent to customers nominated email address between 17/03/2023 – 16/04/2023. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative. To qualify for voucher, a valid email address is required. Where device has been returned, eligibility for voucher is no longer valid. Standard Network Terms and Conditions apply.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?