sim failure

• 10 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Moved from EE to ID no problems then for the last month couldn’t make or receive calls. Contacted chat, requested a new sim after trying all of the suggestions and they concluded that there was work ongoing on the mast and that was the problem. Two weeks ago i suddenly could make calls etc for about two days then nothing again all while paying for this service. Now i have a message saying Sim failure again have ran through all of the fixes and it still is not working. 
I have another phone with an id sim so tried that in the iPhone and it worked perfectly so definitely the sim as far as I can see. Chat doesn’t seem available and I can find no contact numbers to call ID. How do I get this fixed? 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Tjc,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?