Time Wasting

• 7 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I had got a phone contract and a sim only contract a week and a half week ago and all I’ve had is hassle.

I had tried from the third day to contact this company but wasn’t getting anywhere.

7 days in I was able to speak to some one and I was told to take the phone back to a Curry’s store so I did.

The person at Curry’s told me I’ve got to phone a phone number which was the Carphone Warehouses number again told I need to talk to someone at idmobille.

So I got back online and I was waiting and waiting till I got a response and that operator had me online for 40 minutes.

I had said I had been taking photos of the conversation in real time that operator was like I’ll pass you to someone else and I was waiting again.

Now this is the good bit soon as I spoke to that person they was like here you go here’s the address and what you need to do with it so I thought ok then so I’ve sent the phone back on Monday which they’ve now got.

Both phone lines are still active and when I go to the online account it’s saying that I owe them as of today £741.26 on the phone contract and £148.30 on the sim only plan.

Lets see what happens as I’m well within the 30 day cooling off period.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Peter Mills,

Welcome to the Community!

We are sorry to hear about the issues with your return.

Did you by any change port the numbers out? If so that would trigger a termination fee.

In this case we would need to wait for the returns to be processed and the contracts cancelled so that the charges can be waived.

If this still isn’t resolved please let us know and we can check it out in a PM.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi Kash,

I’m sorry but no longer got account so I’m not able to PM you, also this way people will understand why I had put that 1st message up as this is even more of a reason to stay away but hopefully get the company to buck up there ideas as well.

It’s 8 days since I had requested my PUK code you’ve cut off both phone numbers and you’ve had the phone back as well.

When I spoke to someone on Friday they had said that they could no longer get my PUK code back as the line had been cancelled.

When I said I had proof of asking for that code I was told that the company would sort it out for me then I would have it back.

it’s now Monday and nothing as yet.

So now I’m wondering how long this is going to take.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Peter Mills,

We are sorry to hear about all the problems that you have experienced.

We are unable to advise without looking into your account and we would like to assist you further.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?