transfer number

• 4 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I have been on to customer services through the text. And then tell me my phone will not be until Monday. But i am receiving messages on this phone 

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Your post is a little confusing @Joanne Mitchell.

What are you trying to do, or what are having a problem with? 

Userlevel 1

Hi

I got a new phone yesterday and entered the pack card to transfer from 02 to ID network. And they told me that it would be running till Monday at 6 o'clock. I have tried to get in contact with them and they tell me the seem that I have to wait till Monday. But I am receiving WhatsApp messages and messages and everything.  Then on my new phone, why is this if the phone numbers not alive yet?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Joanne Mitchell, if you gave your PAC (from O2) to iD Mobile on 3rd August, after 17:30 - then, unfortunately the number you wanted to keep won’t be working properly with your iD SIM card until Monday 7th Aug, sometime between 8am and 10pm.

Your old O2 SIM should stop working sometime on 7th August - there is usually several hours between your old SIM becoming inactive, and the number you wanted to keep working properly with your iD SIM card.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Joanne Mitchell,

As @andewhite has advised if you requested the port before 5.30pm on Friday your number port should complete by Monday.

If your number port isn’t complete by 10pm on Monday, please let us know.

Kash 

Why iD Mobile?