Question

transferring 3 mobiles under one Pac ref

Anyone had experience of moving more than one number with the same Pac ref from old supplier. Basically moved from Bus account to separate mobiles. Old supplier (o2) indicated just the one Oac number will allow old phone numbers to carry across, but ID mobile seems unable to process beyond one. It means I am still waiting for two numbers to switch but on hold with the system saying it will pick up automatically missed due dates. Any suggestions?

10 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately, iD Mobile systems accept one PAC per mobile number. 

Anything else, and it could get complicated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @adtaunton 

Unfortunately for each mobile number you wish to bring to us would need a unique PAC code, your previous network can provide this should it be requested.

Tom

Unfortunately O2 will not provide separate pAC numbers as they say these are system generated against up to 10 numbers. I have to wait 30 days for the pac to expire and get another , which would mean 60 days with two numbers waiting to move. 

this means I should cancel with I’d mobile and use another supplier if the restriction is actually with I as Mobile.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @adtaunton,

We are very sorry about this.

Unfortunately we can’t process the same PAC for two different number.

If you are able to get a new PAC code for the second number we can get it sorted for you.

Kash

Ok so my 30 days is up and I have a new PAQ no which is [REDACTED]

currently the system seems not to recognise it as a new number and displaying the previous error message

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Ok so my 30 days is up and I have a new PAQ no which is [REDACTED]

currently the system seems not to recognise it as a new number and displaying the previous error message

Scammers and fraudsters read user posts in this public forum @adtaunton - hopefully a bad actor doesn’t decide to use the PAC information you’ve posted here in public.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @adtaunton 

We’d recommend avoiding posting the PAC code or phone number(s) here as this is the public forum, your post has been censored.

Are you still having issues with the port form and your new PAC code?

If so, please let us know so we can get in touch.

Tom

Hi Tom

Yes - still issues and even with new PAC code, systems is not accepting teh transfer. No indication that anything is being progressed in the meantime, so still paying for the service from O2 as well as ID Mobile.

Ho can I progress as there doesn’t seem to be a number I can speak to anyone.?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Ho can I progress as there doesn’t seem to be a number I can speak to anyone.?

Unfortunately iD Mobile only provide online help & support @adtaunton. 

There isn’t a telephone support helpline. 

Have you tried chatting to iD at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat - the agents work until 8pm on weekdays, and 6pm at weekends. 

The number porting team only work on weekdays.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @adtaunton,

Just checking if you managed to get an update on this via Live Chat?

If you still require further assistance, please get back to us.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?