Question

trouble with switching number

• 29 July 2023
  • 7 replies

I'm having trouble switching number it keeps saying details are wrong though I've checked time and time again pls help it's frustrating and I can't speak to anyone how is this possible 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Kat1981,

Welcome to the Community!

Can you please confirm that you are entering the transaction number that starts with the number 4?

If you are, please let us know and we can PM you.

Kash

Hi the only number I have begins with 1 as I got the contact through a comparison site I don't have any other number x

I can't even make a login on the app it's not allowing me

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Kat1981, unfortunately you can’t talk to iD Mobile, you’ve got to chat online using the iD online live chat service, Facebook Messenger, or Twitter DM. 

iD customer service should be able to help with your PAC to switch your number. 
The iD agents work until 6pm at weekends and 8pm on weekdays.
You could leave iD an private out-of-hours message using Facebook Messenger or Twitter DM.   

How is that even possible I totally cannot get on with contact like this.... so frustrating 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately @Kat1981, it’s now quite common for mobile service providers to provide online support only - without a telephone support option.

The iD website says they’re 100% online for help & support, which might not be want you hoped to hear.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Kat1981,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?