Solved

Unable to access account

• 23 April 2024
  • 2 replies

I have been trying to login to the app and website version of account for a couple of weeks now and nothing is working?? 
I changed my billing date and updated new address on the app a few weeks ago but now won’t let me log in at all is asking me to create new account ? 
I want to know how much is left on my contract but there is no where for me to access this information. Keeps telling me my email address is wrong ??? Clearly isn’t as I’m receiving bill reminders to current email address

any help ? 

icon

Best answer by Lauren 27 April 2024, 13:42

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Just text “INFO” to 85075, @Shannon Bryan

You should get a text message with details of when your MINIMUM-TERM ends, along with information on any early termination fees, if you leave now. 

Otherwise, maybe speak to iD Mobile about your account using their online Live Chat service. 

The advisers work until 8pm on weekdays.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Shannon Bryan, we’ve turned off the old iD app/webservice to place more resources into the new version. This may be the reason why you’re unable to login.

You would also need to reregister for the new iD app. You would still be able to do this via your existing email if you’d prefer.

-Lauren

Why iD Mobile?