Solved

Unable to find an answer

• 1 October 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I need support and have searched everywhere on site on how to get a person to liaise. BOT is useless when you have a question which it can’t answer. Cannot get live chat and there’s no email address or phone number. Very frustrated. Spent an hour looking around. My questions are 

Can you provide me an alternative pricing. If I keep my existing phone and simply have a SIM card with the same minimum plan of data as now as in two years I haven’t used data. Then a separate price for a new iPhone 13 with a similar plan with minimum data.

I was hoping to be able to afford this but if I cannot get an answer I’m going to leave IDMOBILE and go to another provider who provides a human being.

icon

Best answer by Ryan 1 October 2021, 12:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 1

?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Daves,

I have unmarked your reply as the best answer and I must let you know that this is a forum, so replies will come with a delay whilst we monitor other posts.

I would recommend speaking to our Live Chat Team again but also reply with “Speak to an agent” as this will pass you through to an advisor. We can’t help with setting up sales here you see, so speaking to the Live Chat Team will be the best way forward here. 🙂

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Problem is I cannot get to speak to the Live Chat Team. I’m completely IOS  based and it looks like the software on ID isn’t up to date. So basically I cannot get to an agent which is the frustrating issue I’ve got

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Daves,

It sounds like you want to reduce your costs by going SIM only with us now that your handset contract minimum term is up, is that correct? If so, you can do this through the iD Mobile App by adjust the filters on tariff changes and upgrades to display the SIM only plans available to you.

If you require more assistance, or want to speak with more detail about your account specifically, let us know and we’ll drop you a Private Message.

Will

Userlevel 1

Thanks I manage not to eventually get through to an agent but I do have one outstanding thing and that arises from your reply. You mention I’ve reached the minimum period but advise was that it wasn’t till end of november

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Daves,

I was not advising you have reached the minimum term, I was asking if that was the case.

Will

Why iD Mobile?