Question

upgraded phone ..

• 31 May 2023
  • 8 replies

Upgraded my phone ,but still no sign after two weeks .

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Patrick Revilles 

I’m sorry to hear this, have you had any emails concerning the upgrade at all? Should the upgrade have gone through you should have received an order confirmation email.

Has the iD Mobile app/website switched to the new tariff while logged in or does it still show the old one?

Tom

HI Tom,

I’ve ad nothing regarding any emails to confirm the upgrade ..but the upfront cost has been taken from my account..so i’m sure everything went through okay.

Regards

Patrick

The App/website still shows the old tariff

Patrick

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Patrick Revilles 

This sounds like you may have ordered a new plan instead of an upgrade, we’ll need to take a look into this.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Hi Tom.. I've been sent an email to click on view documents.. But when I do it just says oops try again.. I'm going round in circles here.. I was offered an upgrade on my phone, I've paid the due amount and now this back and forth.. Do you have any idea when I will receive my new phone?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Patrick Revilles 

I can see we’ve sent a private message recently, we’ll continue contact via there.

Tom

HI Tom,

Are we any closer to resolving the issue in the delay of a new phone being sent ?

Regards

Patrick

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Patrick Revilles 

As mentioned above we’ll continue conversation of this via private messages.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?