Solved

We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.

I keep getting this error message when I try to transport my old number to ID Mobile.

There’s no customer service number to speak to and no one on live chat. Can someone please help?

thanks

icon

Best answer by andewhite 11 April 2023, 12:46

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

If you live close to a Currys store you could try speaking to an ID mobile rep there. The guy who set mine up had it done and transferred within 24 hours. I have found the app to be quite buggy. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The transaction number must start with the number “4” @Shirin.alavi
Try entering your LASTNAME using all CAPITAL letters.
🤞   

The transaction number must start with the number “4” @Shirin.alavi
Try entering your LASTNAME using all CAPITAL letters.
🤞   

Wow! the last name in CAPITALS fixed it!!! Thank you!!!!

How very silly of the website to need that??? How would someone. guess? I wasted hours and hours on this. But glad its finally sorted, and haven’t spent even more time on this! 🙏 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Shirin.alavi,

Welcome to the Community!

We have been advised that this issue has been fixed so it should work in capitals or lowercase.

Kash

I have the same issue - i’ve tried most of the things mentioned above - still not working for me - any other ideas?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I have the same issue - i’ve tried most of the things mentioned above - still not working for me - any other ideas?

Probably better to start a new topic for this @Jay Mistry, where you can describe in detail the issue you’ve got with iD Mobile. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Jay Mistry,

Did you submit a request to keep your number when you placed the order?

If so, what date did you select for the port?

Mohammed

I am receiving the same issue and have tried the surname in capitals but have no joy… any help would be gratefully received… 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Becky Lane Rose 

Have you already provided your PAC code for a number port at checkout/purchase?

Please let us know if you still require assistance here.

Tom

Hi, I'm getting the same message and tried all of the above. I have copied and pasted to info so I knew it was correct, and even tried typing it all in in case that was an issue. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi, I'm getting the same message and tried all of the above. But still no luck. Its my work number for my business so its critical its in place. I have copied and pasted to info so I knew it was correct, and even tried typing it all in in case that was an issue. 

Just a cautionary note here @Jools Partridge - iD Mobile terms & conditions state their services are for personal use only.

I didn't read that before!! 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I didn't read that before!! 

If you’re in your cooling off period you could return your order @Jools Partridge for a refund. 

The following online article might help in this situation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jools Partridge 

Have you submitted your PAC code already at checkout? If so you won’t need to submit the PAC via the port form, the port will happen on the date selected/given.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?