Question

what can i say!!

• 2 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

first we can start with the 12 hour outtage today.i lost hundreds in contracts i couldnt fullfill.who pays for how customers see me now.pretty sure you wont.second i have a terminally ill family member i need to be in contact with yet no incoming or outgoing calls because of said outtage.now im attempting to find out in your app how much data ive used by the month so i can waste money on a now backup sim for when you screw up again.except what a surprise you wont let me register because the one passcode you keep sending me doesnt work.so trust you?damn right i dont.you have and are still not upholding your end of the bargain and im losing out.you need to sort something quick or im walking contract or not.

4 replies

Userlevel 1

I'm in a very similar situation - the only thing they seem able to do is send out sim cards which dont solve the issue.  I hugely regret taking out a contract with ID and cannot believe that I have to keep paying for a service even if they don't deliver it

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Dave Kendall I am so sorry to hear how the outage had affected you. We had experienced some issues yesterday with our network, but this is mostly fixed now. Additionally, as a knock on effect we have experienced a higher volume of contact than usual. The iD app has become unavailable again for some customers. We apologise for any inconvenience you’ve experienced, and we’ll continue to provide updates here - https://tinyurl.com/3ykh4ayb

Are you still having trouble activating your account?

Userlevel 1

account is activated but im now setting up a backup sim with someone else as net her is still cutting out every few minutes.ive lost 3 days work now and im having to pay more than i originally was before because i just cant trust this not to keep happening.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Dave Kendall 

This is still being cleared up fully by Three UK who for the most part have resolved this now, how are you getting on?

Tom

Why iD Mobile?