Question

What is going on with ID Mobile ??

• 5 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Dear ID Mobile managment.

I am writing to express my frustration with the customer service experience I have had with your company. As a customer, I have been trying to resolve an issue with my mobile service, but unfortunately, your customer service is only available through online chat which now says" try again later"

On 14.03.23, I reported that my number had been stolen (ported to GifGaf by someone else and not me), after 3 days investigation you gave it back to my SIM. But since then it continues to show "NO SERVICE" even after four attempts to resolve the issue through online chat. The representatives I spoke to first one on 22.03.23 (did not save that)
25.04 chat with Luthando, who have changed my plan and said "Your new plan will be set up within 30 minutes"
29.03 chat with Nomhle who said: " I will credit your account with £10.00 as a one-off Goodwill gesture,your next invoice is on the 16/04/2023
31.03 chat with Zandile who said: " I have checked and SIM number 20309 040 XXX was not activated that is why there was no service, I have managed to activate it I DO guarantee you that after an hour your sim card will be activated.

31 March - money was taken from your account by ID MOBILE LIMITED Transaction type: Direct Debit (DD)Reference: 12933703/001I
But today 5.04.23 I'm still stuck with "No Service"
I understand that online chat may be the only customer service option available, but the experience has been frustrating and unsatisfactory. I would like to request a supervisor or manager to look into this matter and provide a satisfactory resolution. Alternatively, if there are other contact methods available, please let me know.

I value your service, and I hope that this issue can be resolved promptly. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
Yuriy

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If I found myself in your position @Storozh, I’d ‘talk’ to the iD social media customer care team, by sending them a private message, using facebook or Twitter.

The agents work 9am - 8pm weekdays, and 9am - 6pm weekends (and bank holidays).

Otherwise, wait here for a day, or possibly longer, for the iD team to read your post.

🍀

Userlevel 1

The agents work 9am - 8pm weekdays, and 9am - 6pm weekends (and bank holidays).

It seems they ” work ” a bit cheeky, now all my attempts to connect ,chat or even “ leave  ID “”   ending this: “ The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.
Your support ID is: 1195402339669911142  “”   but when I tryed from VPN brouser ,website let me chat with bot, but not with live team as they are “ extremely busy - try next time “.  Very disappointed

🍀

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Make sure you are NOT LOGGED-IN to the iD Community when you visit pages on the main iD Mobile website @Storozh

The browser cookies used with the iD Community site cause this problem, if you try and access pages on the main iD website, while signed-in to your iD Community account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Storozh,

Sorry to hear you’ve fallen victim to PAC fraud.

Have you since been able to speak to our Team on Social Media or did you still need further support?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?