Question

Where can I find my transaction ID

• 5 April 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

I have spent 3 hrs trying to get to speak or live chat to someone. I need a transaction ID to transfer my number but don’t have one. It will not allow me to do it in my services without one. How do I get one. I can’t find welcome email etc so no good suggesting that. I am just about ready to cancel contract. Never known a company where you cannot speak to someone

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The transaction ID is on the printed invoice that should have arrived with your order item(s).

If live chat doesn’t work, you can also ‘talk’ to iD Mobile’s social media customer care team, by sending a private message, using facebook or Twitter.

The agents work 9am - 8pm weekdays, and 9am - 6pm weekends (and bank holidays).

Otherwise, just wait here for a day, or possibly longer, for the iD team to read your post.
🍀

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @St199,

The Welcome email may be in your spam/junk folders but if you still need help we can send you a PM here.

Mohammed

Hey @St199,

The Welcome email may be in your spam/junk folders but if you still need help we can send you a PM here.

Mohammed

I am also unable to find my transaction number anywhere.

Instant chat can’t provide it either so I’m not sure of any other way to find it? It doesn’t even seem to be on the app?

Could you please DM me my transaction number?

Userlevel 1

Hi

I’ve just checked myself and @andewhite is indeed correct, it’s in the order complete mail, check spam/junk as @Mohammed suggests.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Smithy543 

Have you tried the above from @IT-dude?

Please check your spam and junk for the order complete mail, the transaction number will begin with a 4.

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Andrew Mowle,

We hope that you managed to get this sorted and find your transaction number.

However if you still require assistance, please feel free to get back to us and we can PM you.

Kash

Hi,

I have the same issue with being unable to find my transaction id. There are no emails prior to me joining the ID community and nothing in the app or profile.

Can some please DM my transaction ID as this seems to be a common issue which isn't being addressed?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Gordon Forbes,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?