Question

worst network ever

• 22 February 2024
  • 8 replies

Network issue; can’t even use data for browsing 

I have taken contract iPhone with ID mobile and there is no network for the sim everywhere. Still struggling more of the time to use data for browsing and some other times for calling as well. They says it’s 4G but am getting 2G. I can’t even cancel my contract because it’s been a month I purchased. So please anyone can tell me what to do.

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

There is no 2G network available when you’re using an iD Mobile SIM card, @Ahamed Shekeel

Perhaps, you’ve got a faulty SIM card - does it work properly in another handset?

I said that 4g network but getting like 2G network 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Ahamed Shekeel, perhaps there’s a network fault or incident(s) affecting the areas you’re using your iD SIM card. 

Check for faults at https://www.three.co.uk/support/network-and-coverage/network-support.

How it even it comes everywhere., every time….mist of the places I travel I am not getting proper usage of data . How it even possible 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

How it even it comes everywhere., every time….mist of the places I travel I am not getting proper usage of data . How it even possible 

Perhaps the iD Mobile mobile network is NOT the best network for you in the main area(s) that you use your iD SIM card, @Ahamed Shekeel.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Ahamed Shekeel 

If you have the same issues absolutely everywhere and there is nowhere at all you get a different experience it sounds like your device or SIM card itself may be causing issues.

Please could you provide the postcode(s) where you’re having issues?

We don’t have a 2G service and 3G is being phased out.

Tom

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi @Ahamed Shekeel 

We don’t have a 2G service and 3G is being rolled out.

Tom

Hey @Tom, where is 3G being rolled out?

The latest news is that 3G is being phased out, and won’t be available on iD Mobile after Dec 2024.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @andewhite 

My apologies, I made a typo in my above comment and used the words “rolled out” where I should’ve used “phased out”.

I’ve edited my post now.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?